Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o.
TURZYN 191G, 07-221
Telephone: (+48) 029 743 00 59
Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. with registered offices in Turzyn 191G, Brańszczyk
Company Registration Number KRS no. 0000263220 Statistical Identification Number REGON: 140679144
Initial capital: 100,000 PLN
Taxpayer Identification Number NIP: 762-192-67-14
Board : Eric Mazurek
Welcome to Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. We thank you for your interest in our company and your visit to the Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o website. The information presented here is based on the terms and conditions of use as presented below.
We have created this website with the greatest care, however Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or current state or quality of any of the information presented here. As a result, Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. is not liable for any defects in the quality of information or any damages which may occur as a direct or indirect result of using this website. provided they are not caused intentionally or by gross neglect on the part of Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. None of the offers presented here constitute a trade offer, nor are binding. Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. reserves the right at any time to partially or completely suspend the activity of the Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. website. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems in general, Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. website.
Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. is not liable for the accuracy, completeness, current state, or quality of information of any of the links to third party internet offers, and does not offer any guarantee that the third party sites are virus free. At the time of the establishment of the said links, no illegal activity was discovered. Due to the fact that such pages may be modified at any time, Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. is not liable for the contents of third party internet sites and accepts no responsibility for the contents of sites that have been modified since the establishment of the link. The User is solely responsible for the use of these links.
Other liability and viruses
Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to maintain its website free of viruses. Despite this, Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. cannot guarantee that its website is free of viruses, nor does it accept liability for any damages or problems caused by computer viruses. In order to ensure safety and protection from viruses, the User should at all times maintain adequate safety measures and AV software before downloading any information, software or documentation.
Copyright on trademarks and other related marks
The contents of the Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. website, and in particular any text, pictures or illustrations included are protected by copyright. Copying, distribution, or processing of this content for commercial or public purposes is expressly forbidden. Additionally, the contents of the site may not be modified or used in full on websites or computers connected to the web without the written permission of Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. The website of Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. also includes material which is subject to the copyright of third parties.
Information on the possession and processing of personal data
Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o. attaches great importance to the protection of personal data.
Based on Article. 13 para. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal EU L 2016, No. 119) – hereinafter: GDPR – we would like to inform you that:
1) Administrator’s identity
The administrator of your personal data is Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o., based in Turzyn 191G, 07-221 Brańszczyk, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2) The purposes of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed to the extent necessary to:
– perform the contract/order to which you are a party, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 let. b GDPR;
– conclusion of the contract/acceptance of the order based on your interest in our offer, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 let. b GDPR;
– possible investigation/defense against claims;
– offering you products and services, including products and services provided by entities cooperating with us (partners)
3) Right to raise objections
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under which we will stop processing your data for the purposes set out in point 2, except if we demonstrate that we have legally founded grounds for your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular in the context of our legitimate interest and when the data are necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
You have the right to access your data and the possibility of correcting, rectifying, deleting or limiting their processing, and withdrawing consent at any time.
4) Data storage period
– in the case of your data processed for the purpose necessary to comply with the contract/order to which you are a party, we inform you that they will be processed only for the period during which claims related to the contract/order resulting from the law may arise and 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
– data processed until you object to their processing for this purpose.
5) Sharing personal data
Your personal data may be shared with our partners with whom we cooperate by combining products or services. Our subcontractors may also have access to your data, for example: law firms, accounting offices
6) The rights of the person to whom the personal data relates
You have the right to:
– access to your personal data,
– correct the data if the data is incorrect or incomplete,
– request the Administrator to delete data,
– object to the processing of data for the purposes of direct marketing,
– file a complaint to the Polish supervisory authority, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject, or due to the place of alleged violation of the GDPR,
– to withdraw consent at any time
The rights listed above can be implemented by contacting the Administrator, i.e.
Miletis Polska Sp. z o.o., telephone 29 743 00 59, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Information on voluntary data submission
The data is made available voluntarily. The data will be processed in order to prepare and present the marketing offer, until the permission to process the data is revoked. They are necessary for:
– preparation of the offer and conclusion of the contract/order for the provision of services / pro-forma invoices/invoices
8) Cookies support
It is possible to use our online offer without cookies.
Most browsers are set in a way that accepts cookies automatically. However, you can disable cookies settings or set your browser in such a way that it will inform you when a cookie is sent.
Last update: May 2018